Saturday, April 20, 2013

Shine On!


Yesterday at approx. 11am, there was a knock at the front door.  Ric opened the door... turned to me (sitting at my desk working) and sang....  "Baby get your Shine On"  then placed the following two boxes in my foyer.

If you remember, a few weeks ago I was struggling to find lamps for my new accent table (post found here)...well, I found them and they have arrived!!! 
Initially, the first lamp on my "Lamps Where Are You?" post was my fave, but it was kinda expensive.  But, the Lord works in GLORIOUS ways and it was on Sale for 50% off at LampsPlus.com.  Score! 

I literally LOVE every angle and detail of these lamps so I took a lot of pics!!


Candlestick base



Burlap Shade (I love burlap)







Distressed finish












I got these two at one of my favorite little shop's White Rabbit Cottage
I shared my love for Dragonflies in a previous post (click here to read) but one of my other favorites is Sea Turtles which started after reading a book titled "The Beach House" by Mary Alice Monroe. It reminds me of Family! Which makes putting it in front of a picture of my Grandma Fry, who has passed away is the perfect spot.






SHINE ON!!

Florida Georgia Line 


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty lamp! Burlap is great and I'm seeing it everywhere!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete