Thursday, April 25, 2013

Side Table Sale!

Ever love to just walk around inside a shop just cause everything in there is so beautiful, or watch a movie not really for the story but for the gorgeous scenery that is in the movie?  I do it all the time!!

I have watched "Something's Gotta Give" about a dozen times because her house in that movie is so pretty!  Same is true for a few of my favorite shops...just walking around in them sipping on a cup of coffee and gathering inspiration from all the gorgeous décor is something I love to do.  So the other day I was in one of my favorite places White Rabbit Cottage


Even from the street it draws you in with the cute lil white house and picket fence.

..and there I saw the prettiest little side table! Reaching for the price tag I expected to see a large number but was pleasantly surprised to see a price that was oh so affordable! 



 I received a coupon a few days earlier for 20% off one in stock item  for White Rabbits Spring Tent Sale!
However, the sale didn't start for about a week , so I just kept my fingers crossed that this table was still available. 
(Ric thought I should go ahead and get it without the coupon in case someone else purchases it, but the thought of saving some money kept me from doing it. )

The sale day came...I walked in and it was sitting there just waiting for me to take it home!! YAY! :)

For a price that is less than something I could find at Target, with quality craftsmanship and a gorgeous finish....now that is a good deal!!




The end of the couch is one of my favorite spots (it's where I start my day with bible study and coffee.)
So, surrounding myself with some of my favorite things first thing in the morning is important to me.
This table reflects those things


A picture of me and my mom when I was a baby


A piece of coral that my mom pulled out of the ocean on one of our beach trips growing up, and a huge shell that Carson found at Tybee Island last year.

Reminders of the ocean.. which I love and always seems to give me a sense of calm.



My new turtle and dragonfly found the perfect spot!





This is a stone coaster my sister made out of a piece of tile and a stamp...I love it! A great reminder to "Trust in the Lord" everyday! (you can see my coffee ring on it from my mug every morning...ha!)


My "crew"!  That man and those boys are my life!



Hydrangeas!!
My favorite flower!



Ms. Maggie on the corner of the couch (her favorite spot)


She loves the new table too! HA!

This chippy, distressed, imperfect table is so beautiful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment