Monday, November 25, 2013

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

 I got out the Christmas décor!  I just couldn't wait any longer.  Tree is up, still want to find some twig garland to put on it, but have had no such luck finding any.  The stockings still need hung, mantle is not completely done yet but here is a little sneak peek!!







I love this sign from the Pinterest party!! It's perfect for the entry








This white dish was my grandma's...it looks so cheerful with candy canes in it




My family loves our hot cocoa during the winter, and these cute little mugs are perfect for our movie night treats! (ps: they are from Walmart and were only $1.98 each!!)










A few of my favorite ornaments





Love mixing in birch wood











It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment