Monday, December 2, 2013

Decking the halls!


 Christmas waves a magic wand over this world and Behold everything is softer and more Beautiful!
~Norman Vincent Peale





Individual gifts at each place setting




Love the mix of sparkle and rustic



I want to put a Nativity in the centerpiece, but I haven't found one that will fit yet.




I always mix fresh garland with my faux garland...I love the look and texture it has
..and it smells amazing










The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
{thank you Restoration Hardware for making such beautiful stockings}







Merry Christmas from my office to yours!
{new tree for my office...excited to gradually collect new ornaments for it each year}




Found snow covered birch wood sticks this year for my topper...love them









Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment