Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Love

Hey y'all! Sorry for the brief absence...God has been opening doors (stay tuned for a future post on that) and it has kept me a little busy this Fall Season.
  Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and my family and I are soaking up every free moment of it with  fall family fun!  Each year we have our own little traditions that we like to do, they are what make the season so fun!!  

 Fall Checklist:

Fun at the Fair!



Apple Picking at Hilcrest Orchards



Hayrides, ziplining, Pumpkin patch, petting zoo:










Movie Night Countdown to Halloween: A couple times a week we have movie night complete with fun treats like popcorn and candy corn, pumpkin straws, glow in the dark pumpkin glasses and our favorite Halloween movies.  Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, Addams Family, Casper, Gremlins, Hocus Pocus...and of course some silly time with my boys.















Halloween with my Duck Dynasty Crew:



and cozy nights by the fire with hot cocoa



Hope everyone has been enjoying this amazing fall season as much as we have!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment