Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry & Bright!

Merry Christmas!!!
 
Effortless decorating to make your Christmas Merry and Bright!
 
 
 
 
I love to replace my vases with seasonal filler..and this year I decided to fill it with snow! Combined with burlap wrapped candles and a snowflake ornament tied on with raffia makes for a wintery statement in my kitchen!
                                     

I am so excited about this little tree! I found it at an estate sale for $1..now that's a deal!!  Paired with my glitter white snowman I purchased from Marshalls for $8 and a sleigh ornament I picked up from Walmart for $1.  This centerpiece is one of my favorite vingettes this year and it only cost $10!!! :)
 
A sparkle garland mixed with my magnolia leaves is a great way to combine rustic with sparkle!!
 
 
 
 
 
Effortless decorating tip: add burlap to candles and wrap with ribbon or raffia!!
 
 
Wreath from Walmart with sprigs stuck around it and a burlap ribbon with a $1 Let it Snow ornament from Walmart attached.
 
 
Faux snow in vases and sprinkled on garland ($2 for a bag of Faux snow)
I use ornaments all over my house as decor...they are inexpensive and add that little bit of Christmas to any decor. Sleigh filled with ball ornaments and 2 additional ornaments as decor (ice skates and Believe sign)
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment