Monday, November 26, 2012

Country Christmas!

 
 
I found this wreath at an estate sale this year and decided to use it for the front door. Complete with a bow in a red and black houndstooth ( I love houndstooth) and a few tree sprigs... my rustic and simple wreath made the perfect entrance for our home! 
 
 
 
My dining room is always one of my favorite places to decorate!!
 
 
Stockings are awesome as decor pieces throughout your home! This one was an old stocking I had. The cuff on it was a shiny silver so I just attached some scrap burlap using upholstery glue to make the cuff a little more rustic! Hang another fantastic Walmart $1 ornament and stuff the stocking with tissue and it is complete!
 
 
Pinecones, faux snow and berries are the centerpiece of my table this year!



 
I love love love my Christmas dishes!! They are a collection that I add to each year little by little, but each plate is a sentence from my favorite childhood Christmas book "T'was the Night before Christmas" We eat on these throughout the Season and everyone has their favorite one!

 
I continued the theme from the centerpiece to each place setting with berries, pinecones and tree sprigs wrapped in burlap!!

 
 
 
 
    
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. OH! Your table is just so beautiful! Just the right amount of decor and christmas cheer! Where did you get that interesting pedestal in the center of your table! I have been looking for something like that for ages! You have a great decorating touch! God Bless You and your lovely familoy! Ana

    ReplyDelete