Monday, January 20, 2014

Master Bedroom~ Decor plan

It's Day 2 of our master bedroom remodel. Window and door trim has been removed...



Baseboards went "bye-bye"


 Walls have been prepped...and painting has begun!

Time to gather my plans for decorating. (love this part!)
We currently have the Italian Hotel Satin Stitch bedding in ivory and black from Restoration Hardware


and two of these accent chairs (love these chairs)


 

 I wanted to create a design that would incorporate what I have. I saw this rug from Pottery Barn and knew I wanted to pull in some blue.
 
So far here is the decor plan I have in mind:
 
 Restoration bedding, Pottery barn rug, French inspired chandelier and linen upholstered bench at the end of the bed with a mix of oatmeal and indigo blue pillows.
 
Can't wait to see it all pulled together!

No comments:

Post a Comment