Sunday, January 27, 2013

Be Inspired...Be Inspiring

Inspiration!!


 I fell in love with a new home decor store yesterday!  It felt like "home" as soon as I walked in the door.  The perfect blend of farmhouse and French inspiration...I could have stayed there all day.  It is located in the heart of downtown Woodstock, Ga., right off Main St. Welcome to some inspiring pics from Pineapple Park...

 
 
 
 
Gorgeous lamps sit on top of rustic accent tables all over the store!

 I am in love with these huge corbels!!

Love the combination of this farmhouse table and rattan chairs

I LOVE LOVE this chair and pillow!! I will be getting two of these!!!

 
Love these accent chairs!

 French burlap pillows!!

Homemade organic soap...love these...they smell amazing and look so beautiful!

 
Urns are one of my favorite decor pieces! This arrangement is soo gorgeous...I can almost smell the lavender!

"Don't count Sheep Talk to the Shepherd"..love this sign...awesome for a baby's room!

These barstools are like the ones I love at Restoration Hardware!! So pretty!

Another pic of the table and chairs...such a unique combo but it works!

 I love this mirror!!

 

 
Park Hill candles were burning around the store filling the air with the most amazing scent!! I love that this candle's scent is "Sweet Tea" :)
 
 
  
                                                                       
 


No comments:

Post a Comment