Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall is in the air!!

Just a touch of fall around the house...love this time of year!!!
 
I don't do much for fall, but just small reminders of my favorite things..leaves, pumpkins, pinecones and plaid! 
 
 Entry table
                                              
 
 
This sign is the heart of our kitchen!
 
 
 Simple addition of popcorn as vase filler and wrapping a leaf with some raffia around a candle can add fall pallet scheme to any room!
 



 






 Love this wood pallet frame with burlap mat and these rustic pumpkins which were $2.50 at Target are the perfect touch of fall in my kitchen!!
  Of course I can't leave out our Cooking Bible! My husband and I take her recipes and make substitues to make it "clean and gluten free" Southern cooking without the guilt!!!
 
 
Found this outdoor planter pot  for $5
but it was the perfect height

                                                                                                                                             
This was my favorite room to decorate!!!

 
A simple  white pumpkin on the coffee table!
 
 
Flannel plaid throw blankets around the house

 
 
 
 
 

 



1 comment:

  1. I love all the neutral fall touches in your home! I really like how you have put your house together! It is warm and cozy even though your rooms are large! LOVE! Ana

    ReplyDelete